How Do I Find Out When My Next Payment is Due?
After your 3-day trial period ends, your 1st payment will be processed, and each subsequent payment will be processed on the same day each month until cancellation or depending upon the terms of your subscription.
For example, if you signed up on April 5th, and your trial ended on April 8th, your 1st payment will process on the 8th, and your future payments will automatically process on the 8th of every month, too (May 8th, June 8th, July 8th, etc.)
Payments that fail to successfully process over a period of time can affect your access and billing cycle.
Please reach out to Customer Success at firstname.lastname@example.org if you've encountered this issue.
If you don't remember the exact day that you signed up, no problem! You can find that information within your NURSING.com account.
- Click HERE to log into your NURSING.com Account
- In the upper right corner, click the drop down menu, and click Account, then Manage Payments/Subscriptions
- OR click HERE to go directly to your Account Settings page
- Next, click Billing History
- From here, you can locate the dates previous payments were processed on to figure out when your billing cycle ends/when you'll be charged again.
Help Us Improve