Do I Get Access to Picmonic with My NURSING.com Account?
Is Picmonic integrated with NURSING.com?
Picmonic is integrated into NURSING.com!
The way the integration works is that we've pulled relatable Picmonics into some of our lessons, tying the resources together, so, instead of having to go back and forth between sites, you have the information readily available to you. 😎
However, in order to view Picmonics videos, it does require a separate subscription with Picmonic.
If you don't have a subscription with Picmonic, you'll be limited to the Picmonic Free Trial which gives access to one Picmonic video each day.
BUT, if you have a NURSING.com Account, you can get a 20% OFF DISCOUNT on your Picmonic subscription. 🙌
How do I claim that 20% discount on my Picmonic subscription?
If you have an active NURSING.com subscription...
1. Log into your NURSING.com account
2. Click this Lesson - 02.02 Nursing Care and Pathophysiology of Angina
3. Scroll down to the Study Tools section
4. Select "Unstable Angina (Picmonic)"
5. If you've already used your 1 Picmonic of the day, you should see the screen shown below in the picture. Just click "Upgrade" to claim your 20% off! 🔥
Don't have a NURSING.com account yet?
Help Us Improve