How Do I Cancel My Payments on NURSING.com?
You can cancel your subscription anytime from inside of your account. 💔
- Click HERE to log into your NURSING.com Account
- If you do not use the correct email that's linked to your NURSING.com Account, you may get a "Token Expired" Error
- Send Customer Success a message at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues cancelling
- In the upper right corner, click the drop down menu, and click Account
- OR click HERE to go directly to your Account Settings page
- Click Manage Payments/Subscriptions
- Select your paid subscription
- Click Cancel Subscription
- Provide us with some feedback ❤
- Check the box to confirm your cancellation, then click Cancel My Account
- Confirm cancellation
- To verify that your account was successfully canceled, you should receive a Cancellation Confirmation email within 15 mins of having canceled
- If you're not seeing this email, check your Spam/Junk/All Mail folder
- If you're still not able to find it, contact Customer Success at email@example.com
Once your subscription is canceled, you'll no longer be billed, but you'll continue to have access until the end of your current billing cycle.
Did you know students who use NURSING.com have a 99.25% NCLEX Pass Rate?
We're sad to see you go, but you'll always be welcome back, and, until then, we're wishing you all the best on your journey! ❤
Help Us Improve