Can I Cancel My NURSING.com Subscription Anytime?
What if I don't need access for 1 or 2 years?
No problem! Our Monthly Plan is a month-to-month plan, so you can definitely cancel anytime prior to your billing cycle expiring, and you won't be billed again.
For our NCLEX Prep Plans, you're not obligated to make all 3 or 6 payments either if you don't need access for that long. 🙌
So, you can cancel anytime prior to that last payment and you won't be charged again, but you'll continue to have access until the end of your billing cycle.
Here's just a quick breakdown of our NCLEX Prep plans: 👇
- Total Cost: $246 for 1 year access
- Payment Schedule: 3 monthly payments of $82, then 9 months free
- SIMCLEX (NCLEX Simulator): 3 SIMCLEX Exams
If you're near the end of nursing school, have already graduated, or are a repeat test taker, this plan is just what you need to prep for the NCLEX!
- Total Cost: $492 for 2 year access
- Payment Schedule: 6 monthly payments of $82, then 18 months free
- SIMCLEX (NCLEX Simulator): 5 SIMCLEX Exams
If you're in your first year, this plan can take you throughout your entire journey with confidence!
Are there any cancellation fees?
Nope! There are NO cancellation fees! 🙌
Our goal is to help you save time, improve your grades, pass the NCLEX, and be a GREAT nurse. Once you've achieved your goals, you may be ready to say goodbye to NURSING.com, and that's okay! That means we did our job well! ❤